Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Moving between 2 applications in same DC

Hi

There is a DC which has 2 applications in it. A link is provided on first application, on whose onAction method, the iview in the second application is called and displayed. In the second application, there is a table displayed with some data coming from R/3. On clicking any of the data, the corresponding value is picked and sent back to the first application and displayed there.

For thsi , i created an exit plug in the first application's component's interfaceView and wrote the following code in its view:

try{

String deployableObjectName =wdComponentAPI.getDeployableObjectPart().getDeployableObjectName();

Map urlParameters = new HashMap();

WDDeployableObjectPart deployableObjectPart = WDDeployableObject.getDeployableObjectPart( deployableObjectName, "CustomerBACodeSelectionApp", WDDeployableObjectPartType.APPLICATION);

String urlToTargetApp =WDURLGenerator.getApplicationURL(deployableObjectPart);

wdThis.wdGetCustomerBACodeDisplayCompWindowInterfaceViewController().wdFirePlugBACodeDisplayAppExitPlug(urlToTargetApp);

}catch (WDURLException e) {

e.printStackTrace();

}catch (WDDeploymentException ex) {

ex.printStackTrace();

}

It works and the second application is called.

But in the second application when i write similar code, it doesn't work, it doesn't go back tot he first application. (Even when i tried simply without having to transmit the data ).

Can anybody please suggest something in this regard?

Thanks & regards,

Anupreet

Former Member
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question