cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RE: Rental contract

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

What is the process of rental contract? Such as sales order, delivery, billing etc.

Thanks!

Bruce

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

It seems Rental contract can do a delivering directly and do a periodic billing.

Any input???

Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I think you can go for a billing plan with periodic billing. Maintian the period as months and divide the month until the contract validity, bill for each month with a fixed price.

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your input!

But what about delivery? If one item is related stock material, what is shown in MMBE?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Can u please tell me that wht will be done for the delivery of the asset? The rest is fine i mean making the rental contract and doin the invoice is fine but i am totally confused on the delivery that how we r goin to deliver the asset of a company?

Best Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Mohsin

In sales u can't sell the asset directly. Uhave to scrap the asset and convert that as material then u can sell.

Above is my opinion.

Experts please provide your feedback.

Thanks

Shankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP Gurus,

I just wanted to know the process of Rental Contract....The scenario is my client renting there crane to the customers now i am making the contract and doin the billing but i wanted to know that is there will be any delivery for that or no? as this the client asset so it will go to the customer site means that its goin out from the stock or u can say client area....so this thing how we are goin to cater in SAP? This is wht mt question is.....Please help me on this.....

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Mohsin,

In my opinion u have two options:

1. Create crane as Material(Material No should as same as Asset No, for easy tacking purpose) issue the the same against sale order.

2. Create crane as Material(Material No should as same as Asset No, for easy tacking purpose) and follow consignment process and charge rental charges (Text item).

Hope it clear.

Thanks

M G Shankar

Mob:00966543651803

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Shankar,

Consignment is the very good solution..I really appreciate it....

Regards,