Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Netweaver Administration RoadMAP

venkatanarayana_vagu
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Till now I worked as SAP PI developer now I decided to move on for Infrastructure side. Can some body explain in-detail about SAP WAS administration and how to approach to Solution Manager admin. Please kindly give the links and some guide lines.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Theres only one approach... read, read, read and then when you are about to give up..... read more.

Get yourself a couple of books from SAP Press will be a good start.

Regards

Juan

venkatanarayana_vagu
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Juan,

I don't think this is the right answer to guide the freshers in this aera. As you mention that read read read what I have to read where I have to read. Also you mentioned that to read the SAP PRESS books with out knowing the fundamentals how come I will read those book.

So same I asked the fourm to guide. If you have the pre draft for how to guide the freshers then answer to this link other wise don't give the answer.

Any way thanks for yor advise.

Still waiting from the experts voice, to get the road map to SAP WAS admin........

Former Member
0 Kudos

Venkat,

I DIDN'T KNOW that SAP PRESS Books don't teach you the fundamentals!!!!

Let us know when you find better books than those by SAP Press!!!

So you want Docs which someone has prepared after a lot of hard work and pain!

Everyone wants to get spoon feeded these days!

venkatanarayana_vagu
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Bidwan,

I am not asking for any spoon feeding and definition kind of things.

I am asking is there any road map kind of way there to became as SAP WAS Admin. And also I am not asking about the SAP press.

Just I asked to provide a few sap help or sdn links for to became the role based.

venkatanarayana_vagu
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hey Juan,

Finally I got the way for business. Thanks for that jerks, "READ, READ...........and READ"

It helped me a lot. I made my self road map. These day I traveled through still I am on the way..

Enjoy the holidays. Happy new year

Answers (0)