cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding performance monitoring of RWB

Former Member
0 Kudos

As far as I know , there are two ways to show the data through performance monitoring.One is [overview data],the other is [detailed data].My question is,my [overview data] is displayed successfully,but [detailed data] doesn't display anything.Some parameter need to set for [detailed data]?

Any help would be appreciated.

Brand.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

The problem has been resolved.The root cause is because there is a duplicate entry in table SXMSPFCOMPONENT.

Thank you guys very much!

Brand.

vijay_b4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Brand,

The Detailed Data mainly displays about

1. ID of processed message,

2. Size of processed message,

3. First and last time stamp (absolute and relative) Absolute: First and last time stamp of message processing in absolute units.Relative: Relative to the first time stamp of the first selected message, in seconds.,

4. Processing Time : Difference between last and first time stamp in seconds

5. <Time Stamp> : A number of time stamps (differs according to the type of processing) that each return a specific time of processing, relative, in seconds, to the first timestamp.

Please check the above details....which causes for error.

Reward points if this helps

Regards

Pragathi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Brand,

Set the MEASURMENT_LEVEL parameter to 1 or 2. For that go through the below steps:

1. Go to SXMB_ADM

2. Click on Integration engine configuration

3. Select the PERF category

4. Select the above parameter and change the value

********Reward points if useful

Regards,

Kiran Bobbala

former_member537867
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Brand,

If detailed data is missing i think some settings were missed & just go thru the links given below ur problem will be solved

Can you check the following function modules. In SE37 look for FMs "SXIPERF*" . You will get

SXIPERF_RUNTIME XI Performance: Runtime

SXIPERF_RUNTIME_VERI XI Performance: Runtime

SXIPERF_CONFIG XI Performance: Configuration

SXIPERF_EVALUATE XI Performance: Evaluation

SXIPERF_GET_TRANSID XI Performance: Transaction ID

Refer this SAP Note-768456

Message Montioring errors- SAP Note-928862

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw2004s/helpdata/en/06/5d1741b393f26fe10000000a1550b0/content.htm

Try to perform SLDCHECK First If you face any problem means Use this Help file to solve the Issue

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04s/helpdata/en/78/20244134a56532e10000000a1550b0/frameset.htm

Regards,

Vinod.