Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFC Destination of Type H Problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We created & executed Client Proxies in DEV Server successfully

Now we have to create in QTY server.

In QTY Server of SAP R/3 when i went to SM59----iam unable to see HTTP Connections to ABAP System Tyep H & able to see HTTP Connections to External Server Type G

What to do & how to create the RFC Destination of Type H here in this case

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Iam able to see the HTTP destination of type G & I created the RFC Destination of Type H by placing the cursor on type G and replaced the type G with H.

Also we shld have the Propper authorizations to get connection test success. otherwise we will get ICM_HTTP_CONNECTION_FAILED

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sameer,

Read my above reply as ,

Even i am also not having "INTEGRATION_DIRECTORY_HMI" at R/3 side..

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Iam able to see the RFC destination of all types except Type H.

I dont think this will be the Authorization problem.

What might be the other reasons????

Regards

Vamsi

Former Member
0 Kudos

did u check loogin in with other user

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sameer,

Vamshi is talking about R/3...even i am also not having "INTEGRATION_DIRECTORY_HMI" at XI side..

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vamshi,

No need to panic...:)

You are not able to see any already created RFC destination of type "H" doen't mean that you cannot create a "HTTP Connections to ABAP System".."H" type.

Ensure this thing that you have sufficient privileges to create RFC destinations in QA,

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Normally you will have a connection called INTEGRATION_DIRECTORY_HMI under the HTTP Connections to ABAP System

Double check with your BASIS folks as to why INTEGRATION_DIRECTORY_HMI has not been configured, this is a connection used for IS Cache update.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Helloooo Guys,

Any Clues????

Regards

Vamsi