cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Commission amount

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

I want to capture the commission amount given to the commission agent .

i have created a Partner Function ZA -Commission agent and did Partner determination for the Sales Header.

Whenever i am doing a sale ..i have captured the commission amount through condition type which is marked as statistical in the pricing procedure with A/c key and Accrual key.

My requirement is that the commission amount has to be posted directly to the Vendor (Commission agent) account which i am mapping it as a partner function in the sales order just like the sales entry which gets generated on the customer account.

Thanks

Ivy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Sunil76
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi IVY,

Do a custmer - vendor relationship to commission agent and try.

Regards

Sunil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil,

Can you pl brief abt this...?

Thanks

Ivy

Sunil76
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Ivy,

As you had created the vendor master, create the customer master and assign the vendor master code in the customer master - in customer master -general data - control data - account control - vendor account., then go to company code data and in payment transaction check the box of clearing with vendor.

In same way put the customer code in vendor account and click on vendor clearing account.

this will create a relation ship between customer and vendor

while creating open item it will show both vendor item and customer item.

Regards

Sunil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sunil,

I have made changes accordingly....I have created a sales order and selected the Commission agent as partner function in the sales order and did delivery and invoice...

I dont see the accounting entries on the vendor account.How can i link this and what should be my A/C keys in the pricing procedure against Commisssion condition type ...

Thanks

Ivy

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ivj

can u plz tell me how to create the commision agent for shipment

i am how to give price to this agents

Regards

Vinit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinit,

I am posting this with reference to the earlier posting by Murali Mohan and Lakshmipathi,

1. Go through this path do the partner determination IMG-->Sales and Distribution >Basic functions>Partner determination.

2. First you define the partner function as Commssion agent.

3. You assign that partner function to the customer account group. While assigning to the account group you can check that partner as required.

4. You put that partner function in the partner determination procedures of the sales order header or Item/Delivery where you want along with SP, BP, SH and PY.

5. You assign those procedures to the respective document types.

6. You create Commssion agent Master data in the transaction XK01 with account group 0005.

7. You assign that Commssionagent to the Customer in the Partner functions tab.

8. Maintain price condition type as commission to the agent in your pricing procedure.

9. Maintain the condition record for that.

10. Create sales order with that customer whom you assigned Commssion agent, now you will be able to see the Commssion agent in the partner functions tab of the sales order header or item based on your assignment.

Commission also will be calculated through the condition type in the order.Once you done the above configuration, create your commission agent as vendor in XK01. Wherever commission is applicable, assign the partner function u201CCOu201D in the sale order. Now develop a ZEE report to generate commission amount.

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Ivy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ivy,

Kindly suggest i too have the same req from my client to cater commission to the agent,but for few item in SO (item level).

1) I like to config commission agent as parnter function (Customer) in SO item level.is;t right...?

2) What shoudl be the condition type in the P.Proc (explain in breif the config req for capture commissoin)

Thanks