cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Hierarchy and Contract

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I have a requirement - where my client has a customer who is globally located .....every year the Customer Head office gives a contract to my client and the contract is valid across his offices located globally...say one office in UK,one in US,one in Australia.....Referring to the same contracts orders have to be created for the UK ,US customer like wise.

And every time a slaes order is created based on the order from the UK/US customers the qty has to get decreased from the same contract.

Pl share some idea on how to go with this.

Cheers

Ivy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member396676
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per info. given in the question,There are two levels in Customer's org as far as

Global Head quarter of customer is SP for Contract and it's country branches are SH

or

Global Head quarter of customer is SP for Contract and it's country branches are SP for release order.

[Authorized partners to release the contract|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp60_sp/helpdata/en/dd/55fdbb545a11d1a7020000e829fd11/content.htm]

Depending on the scenario you can configure.

In T-code V0V8 you need to select appropriate partner authorization rule in contract section of contract doc.type.

You need to define partner determination procedure for contract.-In customizing Sales-Basic function-Partner determination-set up partner determination.

You need to maintain customer hierarchy master data.V-12

Thanks,

Vrajesh