SAP for Higher Education and Research Discussions
Spark conversations about student engagement, research optimization, and administrative efficiency using SAP in higher education and research. Join in!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can i override error duing event planning

Former Member
0 Kudos

In our case, retired professor can give lecture for certain time and it caused error while event planning.

can i override this PIQST00 845 error.

i know, in order to override message i have to link my rule to academic or non academic event but it is not any of them.

regards,

jin dal

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Jindal,

There is a BAdi that can be implemented to allow inactive employees to be used in event planning. Look at OSS Note 460047. This might solve your problem. However, I believe this is a PD-wide implementation, and not specific to event planning only, so be careful.

Alternatively, you could just set up these retired professors as External Persons.

Michael

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Jindal,

There is a BAdi that can be implemented to allow inactive employees to be used in event planning. Look at OSS Note 460047. This might solve your problem. However, I believe this is a PD-wide implementation, and not specific to event planning only, so be careful.

Alternatively, you could just set up these retired professors as External Persons.

Michael