cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SCHEDULELINE NOT GETTING CONFIRMED

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI ..

During the delivery creation at vl01n ..after giving sales order number one ERROR MESSAGE : NO SCHEDULE LINE

is popping up .I hv checked the stock ..it's there . But If i make the delivery date in future the is getting through . My client does not want to make dlv. date as in future . because it creats problem in invoice . Pls advc... u will get ful point if solved

rgds

k

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai, you need to check all the lead times.

1.Default lead time at sales order t-code VOV8

2.Lead time in shipping point

3.lead time, if you configure route.

check how many days from today. system is confirming scheduleline.

Regards

sukumar

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

rasikm_waghela
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Goto to item availability and check the available stock.

When you check avalaibility again system will confirm the date if the stock is availaible.

for e.g Earlier system proposed some confirmed date in future but today stock is there and you want to deliver it, goto to item availability and system will confirm the quantities today if stock is availaible and you will be able to deliver.

Reward If useful

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Have you checked in the sales order whether the schedule line is confirmed for the item.

In transaction OVXD or OVLZ, for your shipping point maintain Determine load. time and Det.pick/pack time as blank and check.

Regards

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In sale order, under schedule line tab, against a particular date, the available stock will be confirmed. You can post goods issue only on that particular date.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes I understand but stock is available ..there is no problem in stock ...still on present day (i.e. sales order raising date) it's showing problem ... but in future date ..it is taking

Sunil76
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Kanti,

Please check your calendar setting, then check whether any open sales order are there, or open deliveries.

Regards

Sunil

Former Member
0 Kudos

please check the date of the confirmed qty line, this decides the delivery date

Former Member
0 Kudos

How 2 check ... I hv checked out through mmbe and mbbs also ..

Former Member
0 Kudos

in the schedlue line tabs in the sales ordxer

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Go to VA03 and double click on the item and click on the schedule line tab and check.

Regards