cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Budget

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi i have an query regarding budget i.e i want to create a sales budget from april month with combination of sales office/material pricing group and it should be compared with every month total invoice amount.

its urgent

plz pass hints and solutions regarding this

rewards will be there

regards

kiran

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

s

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Just because to post a new thread, please dont close all your old threads with such an unwanted character. Just click the "Answered" button on top of your thread so that it wont come on top of the forum

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member605515
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Same requirement i hv mapped in my implimantation..

Sales budget for certain period we hv mapped through specific doc at VA11.make Date as mandatory.

after that what ever the sales for particular manth through standard sale For this we hv develop a Zreport th comparise both document.

Hope this way u can map.try to map like this if nt plz through ur doubt once again.

Regards

JAGA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Not sure how best this will help you.

Store all the actual budget values in a Z-table first.

Ask your ABAPer to take the data from VBRK fields to populate the actual sales data in corresponding to the actual budget values when ever u execute the programe.

First sit wid ur abaper and explain him how the client wants the budgeted figures, and u give the required tables to ur abaper so as to pick the data from SAP.

Cheers,

Anil.