cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing Document genrate skiping sequence number

0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am facing new prob while creating billing document supose my last invoice no was 4402800058 and I am creating other invoice after that invoice its picking automatic invoice no. 4402800060 or 62 or 65 like this. What is the prob. Please help me its urgent.

Rajendra Singh Rajput

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

hueychin_liew
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

Please check in your customizing SNRO if the buffering is switch on? The object name is RV_BELEG for your info.

Hope this could help.

Thanks.

Best regards,

HC.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is a problem due to buffering in Number Range. I had faced similar issue earlier and resolved the same by selecting object RV_BELEG in Transaction Code: SNRO.

This is a common problen we come accross not only in Biling, but also for other number ranges, which can be resolve through the control of Buffering in number range.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

0 Kudos

I have checked buffring switch its already off, My problem is still same please give the perfect solution.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends.

I have facing the same problem.

I have checked the switch and it's on. But this control is for all SD documents or just for billing?

Thanks.

Renato

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

This is the problem with number range buffering. Use Tcode SNRO to check and correct this.

Thanks,

Ravi

hueychin_liew
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

You should not switch on the buffering as this will help avoid the gap in number range for billing document.

Best regards,

HC.