cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile Entry

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

In Mobile data entry->Define Menu Management, in that we are manitaining Z.Dyn.Menu,

Menu/Transaction Type - 2

Menu/Transaction Code - LM03

We maintaining the above customization,,,

Whats my requirement is, i want to maintain the verfication control for the Particular Z.Dyn.Menu as like the profile maintaining as Souce, Destination , Source SU and destination SU indicator option i want to maintain for this too...

From sas...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

Its very urgent, please help me...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sas, your requirement is not clear, please explain again.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Holzman,

Whats my requirement is , when i doing putaway by LM03 Transaction in std its checking TO Number only, but we want to check both Source Bin SUT and Destination Bin SUT ..In Menu Selection, we customized the ZPTPK2 in Dyn.Menu and its assigned to LM03..I think now its clear to you, please revert back.....

From SAS...

Edited by: oaris_sas on May 28, 2008 3:47 PM

Edited by: oaris_sas on May 28, 2008 3:50 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

Its very urgent, please help...

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the IMG you should go to LE>MDE> Verification control

YOu should define a profile including all the verification fields you need and than assign this profile according to the relevant goods movement. Ziv.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Holzman,

You telling that, what i maintained in (ZPTPK2) in Dyn.Menu this is to be create in Verfication control->Define profile and i want to set that indicator, am i right,oka how can i check this manually without HHT...

DYn.Menu Short Text Menu/Transaction

ZPTPK2 Putaway TO LM03

ZPTPK2 Picking by To ID LM05

If i create the profile(ZPTPK2) it will affect the both transaction how can i manage only for LM03........

From sas..

Edited by: oaris_sas on May 30, 2008 10:55 AM

Edited by: oaris_sas on May 30, 2008 10:56 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear holzman,

I am waiting fot your reply....

From SAS...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sas, If you need different verification fields activated for lm03 and lm05 you can create different profiles. why are you using the same profile for both transactions? lm03 is putaway and lm05 is picking, try to differentiate the profile by different movement type. Ziv.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Holzman,

In my case,we maintained the same Dynamic Menu(ZPTPK2) for all the Four Menu - Select by SU -Put Away(LM02),Put Away - by TO(LM03),Picking by TO ID(LM05),Put Away Clustered (LM13) and we maintained the Seq.No - 1,2,3,4....Please help me to solve this problem...

From sas...

Former Member
0 Kudos

My understanding of your requirement is having different verification fields for lm03 and lm05. The easiest way to resolve this is by creating different verification profile.

Now I have 2 questions: 1) Did I understand your requirement correctly? 2) Assuming I did, why are you against creating another verification profile? Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Holzman,

Every thing is oka, but i maintained Same Dynamic Menu for the Four activies which i mentioned in last thread, in that particularly (LM03) - Putaway i want to check the Source Storage unit and destination storage unit indicator that is to be maintained in profile creation am i right,if i maintained this Dynamic menu in Profile creation, which is affect to other transactions too...

From sas...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sas, we are definately missing something here, I guess we are not fully alligned with the requirement. if the standard configuration doesnt provide your need you can also have a look into the verification user exit which can be utilized from the SAPLLMOB logical screen. This user exit is usually used for adding additional verification fields such as batch for instance. my suggestion is that you try again to explain your requirement. Ziv.