cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Output Type - Print Preview issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

I have an Output Type which when seen in the output preview / printing of billing doc shows the PO No. along with the other data.

The Output Type picks up the Sales Order no. from the table VBFA based on the billing doc no. and collects the preceding doc no. This preceding doc i.e. the Sales Order doc no. is then passed in the VBKD table along with the line item no. of the billing doc. and then the PO No. maintained at the item level is picked up from the field BSTKD by matching it with the line item no. of the Sales Order Doc No.

Now, I am facing a problem where when the PO No at the header level and the PO No of all the Item levels are same at the Sales Order doc, the output preview does not display the PO No. in the Output preview / print. This happens with only those sales order doc where the header level PO No. and Item level PO No. are the same. For rest other docs, things are running smooth.

Kindly suggest me with some solution.

Regards

Vineet Jain

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

When business data is the same on header and items, VBKD does not contain any lines for the items - it only contains a single line for the header where the item number is initial. This fails your logic of looking up VBKD by line numbers.

Edited by: Keerthi Hiremath on May 29, 2008 9:00 AM