Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

To Find the SAP Query from the tranaction code or the program name

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a situation wherein I have to modify the sap query associated with an transaction code.But the problem is that I am unable to find the SAP Query.

<b>Please let me know how to find the SAP query from the transaction code or the program name.</b>

Thanks and Regards,

Rupesh

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rupesh,

'AQ10Z_CUSTOM====Z_CUSTOM_MAST'

Here Z_CUSTOM_MAST will be the Query Name;

Goto SQ01, select Query Area : Client Specific

Click on the button In the application tool bar : first button which is Other User Group, there select the Z_CUSTOM user group, then your query will appear.

Award points if it help you.

Regards,

Sudhakar.

7 REPLIES 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the program of the query, you will find the INFOSET, QUERY and USERGROUP names. Also, in SE93, for this transaction, if it is created using START_REPORT, then you will see at the bottom of the page, a report type of I think AQ and report name is your QUERY NAME.

Srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Use T/code SQ01 to find query. after this transaction select client specific Query areas via

Menubar>Environment>QueryAreas--> Select Client Specific.

Hope this will help you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Goto SE93 transaction and find it out the Program Name:

For example: This is the Program Name. Here MM_NAV_BIRTHDY will be the Query name.

AQRIZHRALL======MM_NAV_BIRTHDY

Regards,

Sudhakar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rupesh,

For query the transaction is SQO1. When a query is generated it creates a name with user group & querry name. e.g. in the following example /SAPQUERY/AB is a user group & Agency2 is the query name.

AQZZ/SAPQUERY/ABAGENCY2=======

You can also check the TCODE & associated program to it & then go to user group & then to query name.

Hope this helps.

Bipin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

<b>'AQ10Z_CUSTOM====Z_CUSTOM_MAST='</b> is the name of the program so I tried to find the SAP query by name <b>'Z_CUSTOM_MAST'</b> in the list in SQ01 but was unsuccessful ,in both Query Areas ,i.e, Client as well as the Global.

So is there any other way to find it.

Thanks and Regards,

Rupesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rupesh,

'AQ10Z_CUSTOM====Z_CUSTOM_MAST'

Here Z_CUSTOM_MAST will be the Query Name;

Goto SQ01, select Query Area : Client Specific

Click on the button In the application tool bar : first button which is Other User Group, there select the Z_CUSTOM user group, then your query will appear.

Award points if it help you.

Regards,

Sudhakar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rupesh,

1 use FM

RSAQ_DECODE_REPORT_NAME

2. This is one of the best and easiest way.

3. It will provide u the following info.

WORKSPACE

USERGROUP

QUERY

CLIENT

4. Thru TCode U must know the program name first.

This can be discovered using SE93.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Amit M.