cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Product Allocation, which customer exit?

hitaloc1971
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I hope you are doing well.

I have the following scenario and I'd like to consult you to know which is the best customer exit to solve it.

- I have a product alloction procedure with 3 steps

- I'm working with some legacies connected to my ECC system

- The legacies have the following restriction: "only one schedule line pero item"

As per my understanding gATP can return to ECC more than one schedule line per item, so I want to modify this behavior with the following:

"If the required quantity does not fit in one period (week) do not confirm the quantity"

Has anyone faced a situation like this?

I have checked the documentation (help) for the product allocation's enhancements. I think the EXIT_/SAPAPO/SAPLATPQ_032 could be useful because the documentation say "the product allocations result can be discarded" but I'm not sure is the indicated.

Thanks in advance. I will reward points to useful answers.

Best Regards

-Italo

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is no user exit that I am aware of that can do this using Product ALlocation user exits. You have two options.

1. In ECC on the gATP delivery Proposal screen even though Product Allocation gives you multiple schedule lines you can always accept a full delivery this way SO item will have one confirmation date with schedule lines merged. This is more of a user training issue.

2. RBA with Calculation profile can be used. Specify max. number of partial deliveries as 0 it should push the confirmation date so that you will only get one confirmation per SO item..

Regards,

Harish

Answers (0)