cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rescheduling

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Can you find all orders that were rescheduled for a particular Plant. In some cases we have seen that few order has been rescheduled. Thanks!

Best Wishes

Raji

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I presume that you must be running the re-scheduling in the background. I think the Job log would give you the info on what SO's were processed during the run.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Mani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mani,

How to get to the job analysis, could you throw some light on it. Thank you!

Best Wishes

raji

Former Member
0 Kudos

Goto T.Code SM37 and give the job name or the program name and you will be able to see the Job log

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mani,

I am manually running the rescheduling in the system; to get a feel as how it impacting the sales order dates. I use V_V2 to run and evaluate through V_RA, job program is SAPMV75B. system says no job selected when i use sm37. Please let me know, if there any other method to catch the rescheduling. Thanks.

Regards

Raji

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Raji

When you reschedule (transaction V_V2), orders that contain items determined in product selection are reevaluated. If the substitution settings have changed, or there is more product available, the system may determine other substitutes. This may result in products being promised to the customer other than those agreed to at the time of order entry. To avoid this, you can set the fixed date and qty indicator in the order (choose Goto --> Item --> Schedule lines). The system will not take the order account when rescheduling.

Items determined in product selection are only considered in a rescheduling run when you have set the input parameters to include all materials. If you specify only certain materials, main and sub-items from product selection are excluded.

The fixed date and quantity indicator does not influence product selection in the delivery.

If a product selection item has been partially delivered, the system does not take it into account in rescheduling runs.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

Thanks for the quick response. My question is that how can i find all orders that were rescheduled for particular Plant. Is there any reports which would give us details about the orders that have their dates rescheduled. Your response will be appreciated. Thanks.

Best wishes

Raji

Edited by: raji reddy on May 29, 2008 5:21 PM

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi raji

I think there is no standard reports , for the requirement you asked. You may have to create a user defined report using LIS

But i think this standard report may help you Backorders - V.15

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sri,

It seems they have some user exits and custom application to do the rescheduling. Do you know how to find the program they are running and well the user exits used.

Thank you!

Raji

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi raji

Go to V_V2 for rescheduling and there , go to system -> status , there you can see the pro gramme name , screen number and sub screen number also

Just find out as this user exit is used in availablity check so just ask your ABAP'er that wheather you can write any program in any include in this user exit

User exit USEREXIT_AVAIL_CHECK_CREDIT exists in Include MV45AFZF.

Regards

Srinath

Edited by: sri nath on May 30, 2008 12:08 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot guyz.

best regards

Raji

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

That is program name and it is not job name. Please take help from basis or Abap team to know the job name for this.

Other wise please run the reports V_V2 and V_RA in foreground process and then see the result of tht report...

Hope u understood...

Regards

Sankar