cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mass credit release for sales orders

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I have the following case

1. We made a sales order and it could be saved but is blocked because there is a older order (more than 60 days) that is still unpayed (open item)...

2. We clear (pay) the open item (the older one)

3. We expect that the order we made in point 1 would be automatically released but it dosn`t happend.

Of course that we could do release it manually in the vkm3, but I want to know if exists a transacction that re-evaluate the original blockign conditions (open items > 60 days) and auto-release the orders that apply if the conditions change.

It would be fabulous if SAP could made mass-releases if the conditions that originate the blocking status disappear.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I believe there is no standard program available in sap which will release the credit hold on orders, if it is more than 60 days old. We maintian the credit management to have more control over A/R.

This can be achieved by creating a seperate program which can take into account all blocked orders aged more than 60 days with a credit block and release them. Run the program as a batch job and schedule it everyday in some particular time.

Prase

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

So, we need to make a little program to solve it.

Thanks.