cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing type in pricing procedures??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Why pricing type is there while creating pricing procedures.

I have seen the significance of pricing type in copying controls and not while maintaining pricing procedures.

Any thoughts on this.

Thanks

Suddu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thread Closed

claudia_neudeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello.,

the pricing type is not relevant for the maintainance of the pricing procedure.

If you create a document with reference or not or if you make some activities or changes in an document a pricing is triggered with a pricing type.

It is not in every cases the same pricing type. It depends from the relevant fields.

For example if you change the plant or the country in an order, then the taxcondtion should be redetermine. That means that a pricing type should triggered which redetermine the taxconditions.

It is depend from the pricing type which conditions are redetermine. If the pricing type G is triggerd, then the taxcondition will be redetermine.

I hope that the information are helpful.

Regards

Claudia

If you are satisfied with the answer, please give Reward Points.

Former Member
0 Kudos

you are true and I know the significance of pricing type in copying controls.

But when you are in pricing procedures overview screen, pricing type column exists against pricing procedures. What is the significance of having pricing type here.

Any thoughts, please share!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Pricing Type : Indicator which controls whether pricing should be carried out again when copying a document or whether the proces should simply be transferred unchanged.

Prase

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi sudval

There are various ways of assigning pricing types. This pricing type field is used in the older versions. of SAP .

If you assign this pricing type then that will be applicable to that particular pricing procedure

Regards

Srinath