cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

External analysis for inspection lot

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

what is the procedure for external analysis for inspection lot. Excise entry and invoice should be generated, since sample goes out of factory. Is it possible to do collective entry at the end of the month. i.e create one sale order and made delivery for that order.

Kindly give some ideas

sathish. R

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sathish,

I think you should configure an separate control key at SPRO> Quality Management-> Quality Planning-> Inspection Planning-> Define Control Keys for Inspection Operations. that defines,,,

which business transactions should be executed for the object that belongs to the task list operation.

Step1 Configure the control key as mentioned above.

Step2 Assign it to that particular operation that needs to be performed outside, in your Task list.

Step3 When ever you assign this task list to any of the inspection lot, system will trigger an purchase document for that particular operation that is having control key representing the operation is external.

Step4 you can treat this PO as per your requirement. i.e. the service entry sheet can be processed for it.

Step5 Complete the services entry sheet and then confirm the operation. and then UD

Hope will be help to you.

Regards,

Shyamal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Shyamal,

Thanks for your reply

sathish R

Answers (0)