cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to automatically restart failed XI messages on adapter engine

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

I have gone through the blog /people/sap.user72/blog/2005/11/29/xi-how-to-re-process-failed-xi-messages-automatically - automatic restart of failed XI messages .

but this blog does not elaborate automatic reprocessing of adapter engine errors.

I know that if there is any system error in a AE queue and another messages goes in the same queue , it goes to holding state. And then we need to either resend or cancel that message with system error.

but this whole thing is a manual process on adapter engine.

Is there any way we can make this automatic.

Pls note that this query is only related to AE queues.

Points will be awarded

Thanks,

Dhwani

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

You have to specify the time interverl when you are creating the adoper object it will automatically picks message

Thanks,

RamuV

GabrielSagaya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check whether your SP 19 in XI 3.0 XI or PI is SP 10 in Pi 7.0???

Runtime Workbench -> Component Monitoring -> Communication Channel Monitoring and you will need to have the authorizations of the user group SAP_XI_ADMINISTRATOR with the role modify.

Adapter Scheduling

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2006/11/26/adapter-scheduling--hail-sp-19-

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

>Is there any way we can make this automatic

In RWB-Component Montoring-Adapter Engine-Communication Channel Montoring- Select the Adapter- Go to Settings and change as per your Business Requirement.

Regards

Agasthuri Doss

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI all,

To make things clear , I am not talking about adapter scheduling ... my query is regarding automatic re processing

of failed messages in adapter engine