Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add a company logo on the web screens and make it appear

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I work on SRM5.0 in ECS.

We wanted to make the company logo appear in the logon page and following ones without changing the code in SE80 transaction.

In that way, we connected on SE80 and selected INternet Service and BBPGLOBAL.

Then, in BBPGLOBAL>TOPIC 99>MIME OBJECT>IMAGES>START we replaced CUBE.GIF by our logo by uploading it via New Content button.

We did the same for BBPGLOBAL>TOPIC 99>MIME OBJECT>IMAGES>HEADER and we replaced LOGO.GIF by our logo by uploading it via New Content button.

But when connecting on the web nothing appear? However, the srmsus bsp service is activated.

What should be activated more?

Help please.

Thanks and Regards,

Morgane

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Morgane,

Besides what was written by Disha, to check if you use ITS or BSP, have a look at the URL in your web browser:

- .../SAP/bc/gui/SAP/its/.. => ITS,

- .../SAP/bc/bsp/SAP/... => BSP.

Moreover, if you work with ITS, did you do a right-click on the screen where you want your logo, in order to be sure the screen calls the MIME object you uploaded ?

Regards.

Laurent.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Re-hello,

Ok so now works well I did not refresh cache.

I replaced SAP logos by company logo at front page and in other screens because the other logo I loaded did not appered anywhere.

Thanks a lot for your answers regards,

morgane

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello al,

Thanks for your quick reply!

I checked and I work on ITS because ITs is called when opening the window in SRM web browser.

Indeed, Doing a right click in the screens I did not find objects I loaded in my MIME repository. However I tried to replace LOGOSAP.GIF by my company logo and published it. I'm sure that the logo is called because right clicking on it in the web page it indicates exactly the address where I loaded the image:

mimes/bbpglobal/99/images/header/logosap.gif

I do not understand why it still not appear.

PS: I did not replace GLOB.JPG because I want to keep it.

Regards,

Morgane

imthiaz_ahmed
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Replace GLOB.GIF

Regards, IA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are talking abt SUS,then all SUS applications are BSP applications.So you need not modify the MIME repository in the ITS service BBPGLOBAL.Instead you will have to mdoify the Std BSP pages for the SUS applications.

BR,

Disha.

Do reward points for useful answers.