cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VPRS - moving avarage price

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have an issue with condition VPRS. We have to use Moving cost in this case, so I set condition category T.

But when we create a new material this value in material master is empty and only standard price is filled up.

In this case condit. category should change from T to S.

I tried the condit. cat. G but system simply took Standard price even if Moving average price was filled up.

How should I proceed? Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi michel

if iam not wrong , you would have maintained first standard price with then you have changed it to moving average price. So once you maintain standard price , and even though you maintain moving avg price system will pick the std price only

for VPRS cond type maintain calc rule as g which is internal price

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thx,

As I wrote before, if I change it on G system picked standard price which not met our requirements. In case if moving price is maintained we need this value in VPRS.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

1) i this case first you do it in material master keep "V".

2) in pricing procedure tick stastical.

3) in VPRS condition type keep condition category "G"

save come back close all the windows logoff and log on then refresh there times you will get it 100 %.

I hope you have understood.

if your doubt is clear don't forget to reward.

thanks

surya

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Here is some information about VPRS condition type ...from the pdf file.....

Cost condition - VPRS

Use

In Pricing, you may want to compare the prices with costs or even implement contribution margin

accounting.

To do this, you can use the condition type VPRS as the cost price.

The condition type VPRS goes into the valuation segment in the material master and determines

from this the standard price or average price.

Settings in Customizing

The condition type VPRS is labeled as a statistical condition in the pricing procedure.

Using the condition category G, the condition type VPRS goes into the valuation

segment of the material master and determines from here the standard or average price.

The condition category S always accesses the standard price whereas condition

category T always accesses the average price.

You can refer P 102 in this link....

http://help.sap.com/printdocu/core/Print46c/en/data/pdf/SDBFPR/SDBFPR.pdf

Hope this information is helpful. There is one more thread on this topic raised today only. Please follow that thread also.

Thanks,

Ravi

If you feel that the information helps you to solve your issue, express your thanks by assigning points. This will contribute to the World Food Program.

Former Member
0 Kudos

After all Your advices...

My idea is to create two conditions:

ZPRT with condit. category T

ZPRS with condit. cat. S

But I have to create a requirement: if ZPRT is not fulfilled trigger the ZPR2. I know that I have to maintain program for example LV61A999 in VOFM and assign it to condition ZPRS.

I already tried to write some code but I'm not really sure how it should look.

Maybe some of You can give me an advise, or piece of code which solve a similar issue (code which check the value of other condition or something like that).

Thanks in advance!

Former Member
0 Kudos

OK done. Thank You all for your help.

I made a simple select on material master (which price is available for this material).

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

If the conditioncategory in VPRS is G- then the system first looks for the standard price in the MMR and if it fails to find a value, then looks for the moving average price.

This is the standard functionality.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank You Ravi for your input.

So if it is how You have written I need an opposite system behavior. It should first check if the moving average price is available and if not then go to standard price.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Michel

In material u please maintain price as 'V' for average price and check.

Hope it will take moveing avg. price

Thx.

Former Member
0 Kudos

DWARKESH,

V - price component doesn't work in this case (I tried). By the way it is not in common with the SAP documentation:

http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_03/helpdata/EN/eb/85a078893811d2ac830000e8a5bd28/frameset.htm