cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incoming Invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Guys,

After completing the intercompany scenario i face a problem with the posting of the incoming invoice (From the delivering Sales Org to the Receiving sales org°) to the accounting. I have to book this incoming invoice to the accounting. Please Help

thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

1) when you do intercompany invoice one you will do with "F2 Billing document type" you willbe saving.--

right-----? which you are sending to the customer

2) second one you do with "IV billing docment type and you willbe saving -

right----

?

which is intercompany billling document.

3) when you save this documents automatically posting will happen because we maintained reference condition types -

right------?.

4) we willbe assigning inter customer to the ordering sales orgnisation--

right--

?

posting will happen automatically. don' worry

i hope you have understood.

your doubt is clear don'tforget to reward.

thanks

surya

Former Member
0 Kudos

i got the info as there is a way to send the invoice between those 2 companies belonging to the same client. manually after posting goods issue: on the Invoice Verification screen with the menu path Document entry then Enter invoice. But the point is that i didn't see on the invoice verification screen Document entry/ Enter invoice. Maybe anybody can help me out.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

In intercompany scenario you have two invoices, one is the intercompany invoice (between the companies) IV and another is the invoice to the end customer F2. Which document are you having problem? What is the error you are getting?

If you are using MIRO (invoice verification), then it is wrong.

Prase