cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shopping cart error in process

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The shopping cart approved but shows the error message "shopping cart error in process".

No follow on documents are created.

In BBP_PD the message is item in transfer process is Inactive and error in transmission.

what is the reason for it and how to procedure further.

Thank you

Regards,

Yshu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi. If you can not see the error in the shopping cart monitor or in RZ20 in the GUI or in the application monitors then resubmit the cart first, then the error will appear there and tell you what the problem is.

You can resubmit frmo the shopping cart monitor or using function module BBP_REQREQ_TRANSFER in SE37.

Regards,

Dave.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello yshu chinni

It will happen for any of the following reasons;

1). If the vendor mentioned in the shopping cart is bolcked or marked for deletion (in R/3).

2). Material in the shopping cart is blocked or marked for deletion in the backend (R/3).

3). If the purchasing group is not existed in the backend.

To see such errors you can login to GUI (SRM) and see the errors in t code RZ20.

Navigate to the SAP EBP monitors>Shopping cart>click on "BAckend appln errors.

there you can investigate for further reasons.

Jagadheesh

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chinni,

Go to the Monitor Shopping Cart using the user with the administrator's role and enter the shopping cart number and look for the error message whatever is there.

There is an option to process it again once the error is corrected using the

1) Backend application errors

2) Local errors

with the same administrator login on the left side.

Provided the administrator should be in your org structure if he has to change any of the vendors data with monitor business partners.

Best regards,

Sridhar

peter_novoth
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Yshu,

ok, so you have the following status:

I1111 X (inactive)

I1112 (active)

The error can have several reasons:

- application specific problems

- wrong customizing (e.g. Number range)

- connection problems between SRM and backend system

Solution:

I suppose you have now an entry in the alert monitor (Application Monitors -> Shopping Cart -> Backend application errors). The administrator has access to this menu via the browser.

Here you can see the reason for the erroneous status. If you click on the SC item, you can delete or try to retransfer the SC.

If there is an error in the customizing, or in the document itself, than correct the customizing, or correct the SC data (the administrator can change SCs with the status I1112 in the transaction 'Monitor Shopping Cart') before transferring the SC again.

Kind regards,

Peter