cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

serious problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Gurus:

I have a serious problem...I posted it...but I think I dint get the right answer....

The problem is going on and very serious by now...

As few materials are showing as "0" quantity when i try to deliver...

I would like to send screen shots of the total problem...

Please provide me your email IDs...so that I would like to send the screen shots

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (10)

Answers (10)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Pleaseend me screen shot i see and i will get back to you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

whats ur mail id?

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well Mr sap-sdsd, please take time to read through the rules of engagement so you can have a better understanding for next time. A cutout from that is..

<<Provide materials as attachment to a post.

As helpful material is, do not forget that other users might also be interested in your documents. Do not send them as email to the asking poster, but attach them to your answering post or in the appropriate wiki section. Its also possible to provide a publicly available link. Use the How to Contribute -> Content Submission System link on the SDN, the SDN platform team will upload the document for you and provide you with a link. This way you not only serve others but also yourself, by avoiding dozens of posts also asking for your material.>>

Sunil76
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is very typical problem and I had faced it in my retail implementation, in this case you need to check wheather any open quantities are there, also check the fields in MRP1,2,3 and 4, check whether u havre maintained any minimum qty and safty stock

you can send me the screen shot on

Regards

Sunil

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you please confirm whether the stock is flowing in confirmed qty under schedule line tab of the sale order??

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes yaar its showing confirmed quantity as of today...

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you done MB31 with movement type 101 and order reference ?? Once you do this only, stock will be allocated to that sale order which you can see in MMBE.

Also are you sure that the date showing against confirmed quantity in the sale order is the date on which you are trying to create delivery?? If it is in future date, then you wont be able to do PGI.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

When I am doing MB31 it is asking me for delivery note?

what is delivery note???

and in a sales order i have 5 line items...and only line item 3 i am delivering, which is giving this problem of ' 0 ' quantity, so how do I put it in MB31 screen?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

This issue is with a single material or all the materials in that order.

Regards

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What you have seen is at top. Below that there is a tab "Defaults for Documents items" in which the second field is order reference.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

yeah that is fine i have given the order number there

but when i press enter it says to fill up delivery note

so asked you what is that delivery note

so directly after completion of production order can i do this or any other steps before that?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Could you let us know the item category of the line items in the order for which you are trying to create raise the stock?

Do you have multiple line items with both configurable material and normal material?

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Send screen shots to this mail (sap.esdee at gmail.com) id.I will try to share something with u.

CHeers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi James:

I have mailed you the screen shots, please look in and give a solution ifyou can

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please send the problem to this email id. I will try to address your concern at the earliest.

Regards

Sashikanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Former Member
0 Kudos

No one is giving their mail id because this forum is about sharing issues and solutions, not trading email addresses. you can cut the text of your errors or type them in here and folks will try to help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well Mr. Bill Hooper,

I am not here to trade any email IDs

I wanted to send the screen shots, wherein I tried to make the things clear, but since for some sensitive solutions, you definitely need to see whats going on...

So I asked some senior guys to send their email IDs so that i can send the screen shots...

Since I think you are not a senior you had problem, else you would have understood the seriousness and sensibility of the situation, instead of giving a solution you start saying weird things, which is not acceptable.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you have to maintain stock for that particular sales order then only you can see stock in delivery document.

Thanks,

T.Nishanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Did you check the stock?? Check in MD04.

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasanth,

I have checked the screen shots and the issue looks strange. Please post your email address and let SAP SD send you the screen shots and lets try to help him out.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

I did'nt get what you said

srram_sd at yahoo dot com is my ID

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pls look into whether the scenario of MTO or MTS. In the MM Stargey Group field will tell you the same. It must be MTO only.

Regards,

Vinod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yeah the scenario is MTO...

I have maintained the strategy group also...as 40

why isint anyone giving their email ID....see the screen shots and then you can give me a solution

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

As this is a make to order, the material should not be in stock. You need to raise the stock with reference to the sales order.

Got to MB1C, mvt as 561 and select the special stock indicator as 'E', now the system will ask for the sales order and line item. Enter the details and save, noe the stock will be raised as sales order stock. Try to deliver it and let us know.

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Prasanth:

This was the error message that came when i was doing MB1c

Sales order (SOBKZ = ) is not provided for this goods movement

Message no. M7374

Diagnosis

The special stock indicator for the sales order (VBAP-SOBKZ = ) is different from the special stock indicator in the goods movement.

Procedure

Use a sales order that is planned for goods movements.

Procedure for System Administration

If you still want to allow goods movements for this sales order, you can use the activity Define Attributes of System Messages in Customizing for Inventory Management to change the message type from E (error) to W (warning).

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In fact, you should not use 561 in MTO scenario to generate delivery which is wrong.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Is the issue occuring only for one or few materials or all the materials.

The issue could be in the item category for delivery as well. Check for the settings in Logistics Execution> Shipping>Deliveries>Define item categories for deliveries

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos