cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

file to file scenario(from ECC application server to Third partysystem)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

My scenario is Text File to Text file.

sender text file is stored in ECC application server , from that server XI will pick up the file and send it to Third party system.

SLD:

I created two business systems one is for ECC BS. and another is for ThirdBS.

IR:

I created DT,MT,MI as sender and reciever.

message mapping and interface mapping also I created.

ID:

Sender side I selected NFS as T.P and File content conversion as M.P

Receiver side I selected FTP as T.P and File content conversion as M.P

in SXMB_MONI it shows no messages have been selected.

Please give me suggestion.

Regards,

Shalini Shah

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You didn't mention RD, RID, SA, RA in your post. Hope you've done that.

Check first in RWB for the sender communication channel and see if the file is picked?

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Wat is the file formatits Fixed format,CSV separated and strucutre of file.

If ur file formate is either fixed format or CSV separated then u need to use the File content conversion in ur file adapter.

refer few of the example:

Sender -

/people/venkat.donela/blog/2005/03/02/introduction-to-simplefile-xi-filescenario-and-complete-walk-through-for-starterspart1

Key value:

/people/venkat.donela/blog/2005/06/08/how-to-send-a-flat-file-with-various-field-lengths-and-variable-substructures-to-xi-30

/people/anish.abraham2/blog/2005/06/08/content-conversion-patternrandom-content-in-input-file

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2005/08/17/nab-the-tab-file-adapter -/people/jeyakumar.muthu2/blog/2005/11/29/file-content-conversion-for-unequal-number-of-columns

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2006/02/27/content-conversion-the-key-field-problem

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2004/12/15/how-to-send-a-flat-file-with-fixed-lengths-to-xi-30-using-a-central-file-adapter

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2005/08/17/nab-the-tab-file-adapter

Receiver FCC no need of Endseparator

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2007/08/03/file-adapter-receiver--are-we-really-sure-about-the-concepts

Receiver-

/people/arpit.seth/blog/2005/06/02/file-receiver-with-content-conversion

refer the below weblog for step by step process: refer part 1 and 2

/people/srinivas.vanamala2/blog/2007/02/05/step-by-step-guide-xml-file-2-xml-file-scenario-part-i

for third party system no need to use the business system u can use business service as well.

go to RWB-> component monitoring-> comuunication monitoring and check the sender file adapter starus.

chirag

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

In Runtime Work Bench go to component monitoring, and check in the adapter monitoring and click on type of adapter at sender side(in your case its file)....you can see the error message marked in RED..

*******Reward points if this found helpful*********

Thanks,

Madhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you checked RWB for your sender sommunication channel monitoring? You could find something there.

former_member194786
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shalini,

This means there is error in your communication channel. Is your file picked up?

Regards,

Sanjeev.