cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quotation Qty v/s Sales Order Qty

Former Member
0 Kudos

The User wants to create a Sales Order (VA01)against Quotation.

At the time of reference, the system is showing Open Qty as 150.

But when user tries to change this value as 200, the system is accepting without displaying any warning/error messages.

Now, my customer is telling me to do something, so that the User can get an error message in such scenario (At the time of changin open Qty).

Actually, the system should not accept if the order Qty of Sales Order more than the Quotation Qty.

How to do it........?????

Please Help me out.

Regards

Pavan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi pavan

in the defination of item category (AGN) there is field called "Complection rule" in that select option "B'. Item is complected after full quatity hasbeen referenced.

if it is crossed mor than quation quantity it will give error.

please check i hope it will work

i hope you have understood

if your doubt is clear don't forget to reward.

thanks

surya

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..

Pavan

Please use Tcode VTAA type the Sales Doc. Type from to ( By taking Position)select the line item - go to itemselect the item catagory----display ( cntrshiftF2) then leave the COPY QTY. field value balank.

By doing this system will not allow u to change the qty in the SO manually.

Hope this will help you.

Yr reward point will help me.

Thx.

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

This can be controlled by making changes in the corresponding item category of the quotation in the field COMPLETION RULE. Here select a value which specifies, the referencing can be made until the target quantity is achieved.

Thanks,

Ravi

vamshikrishnajm
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Quotation is just a information of the prices to the customer for the specified period. You can change the quantity in sales order. If you want to change the standard you need to take help from the abaper .

Thanks

vamshi

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Please go to VOV8 t.code and select the document type for order then go to transactional flow data tabage. There u can see quatation message field. Please configure this field as per your requirement...

Regards

sankar