cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free Goods ..... Want a solution in Outbound Delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is an Audit Issue in our company:

We have created 10:1 Exclusive Free goods for a particular material. So when we order 10 qtys of that material then automatically the free item appear in the next line item....and if we make this 9 then the free line item automatically disappears.

Now in delivery exactly what is there in the order that is copied, provided the system gets all the materials after availibility check is done. Now if I change the main item from 10 qtys to 9 qtys, then still the free line item remains in the delivery (which does not remain in the order). Now according to PWC's audit.... the dealer may get 1 free when he should not get it. Nobody does this operation but the question is if somebody does this with mal-intention then how the system will stop this??

I am trying for some user-exits but cannot find a solution yet ..

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Delivery cannot have any impact on the Free goods determination. Though the quantity is 9, the system considers that the 10th item will be delivered later.

To meet your requirement, in the condition records for free goods (VBN2) against your condition records, in the column(last) FREE GOODS DELIVERY CONTROL - select the value which specifies the free good will be delivered only after the complete order quantity is delivered.

Hope this solves your issue.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

What if I want to add something in the "Free Good Delivery Control"? Say Z....

If I press F4, the following values are coming as Search Help - _, A, B, C, E. E is the one which I want to modify....as it is making proportionate to the scheme.

Say if I maintain 10:1 exclusive scheme with Whole Unit..... then if I enter 20 in order 2 appears as Free. Now in Delivery if I change it to 19, the free goods becomes 1.900. But I want to make it 1. If the user changes it to 9, then it should be 0, i.e the line item should not exist...or if it is difficult I will give a error message that "Delete the free line item and then make changes"...

Any idea .... I will then sit with the ABAPer and make the necessary changes...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As soon as u create order for 10 items then automatically system will create one more item as free good in another line.

Wrf to this u will create delivery. Assume that already u created delivery for that order for 10 items.

Now when u come back to va02 and try to change the order quantity to 9 then system will not permit u to change and it will show already subsequent documents already exist for order...

Hope u have understood the concept...

Regards

Sankar