cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Download Netweaver Developer Studio

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

i want to download the Netweaver Developer Studio and i lokked for it on this homepage. Our SAP consultant advised us to use the same support package of the developer studio like in our portal. Now we are at the portal only on support package 6.

Can I download the Netweaver Developer Studio for NW2004s with support package 6 here at SDN. At the service market place of SAP i can´t download it because i have no solution manager.

Regards

Philipp

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

i want to download the Netweaver Developer Studio and i lokked for it on this homepage. Our SAP consultant advised us to use the same support package of the developer studio like in our portal. Now we are at the portal only on support package 6.

SP6 is VERY old - you should update to a recent SP before starting with the implementation, many many problems were fixed in newer versions.

Can I download the Netweaver Developer Studio for NW2004s with support package 6 here at SDN. At the service market place of SAP i can´t download it because i have no solution manager.

As of NW 2004s (or NW 7.0) it is required to have a Solution Manager.

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are updating our portal at the end of this year.

I don´t want to implement new things but i want to update existing things.

How can I get the Netweaver Developer Studio for our portal?

Regards

Philipp

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I'm not sure if an SP6 Developer Studio is available since it's very old already.

Markus