Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem with "Create Transport Request"

MaurizioAG
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Iu2019m working with Solution Manager and Charm. I have a problem when I create a transport request.

After that I put regular correction into status u201CIn developmentu201D I choose u201CCreate Transport Requestu201D from the menu but the system display the message u201CThe last action triggered is locked in the task listu201D . Is it a problem of authorization in satellite system? The user that I use to create a transport request have sap_all profile in the satellite system. What settings do I have to use in satellite system and in solution manager?

Thank in advance

giovanni

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Make sure that the profile S_TMW_IMPORT and S_TMW_CREATE has the correction authorizations assigned and that it is assigned to the user TMSADM of client 000 of your satellite system.

Note 807228 can be useful.

Hope this helps,

Roel

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try to unlock the dev system in the task list.

Hope this helps

MaurizioAG
Explorer
0 Kudos

How can I unlock the dev system in the task list? I add profile S_TMW_IMPORT and S_TMW_CREATE to the user TMSADM in client 000 but the message u201CThe last action triggered is locked in the task listu201D is always visible. An other question, Do I have to define a cts project?

Thanks

giovanni

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to your task list and unlock it. TX: SCMA and choose the task list for your document.

You might have a look at service.sap.com/solutionmanager for general information regarding Service Desk/Change Request Management.

/cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

Could you share the Service Desk/Change Request Management document to me?

We dont know how to start Change Request Management on SM4.0.

MaurizioAG
Explorer
0 Kudos

any suggestions?

Edited by: Maurizio Grassi on May 27, 2008 12:34 PM