cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SD: Pricing control

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

In a pricing schema control, If I have in the control setting the calculation of condition with requirement and AltCty, how the system determines the value. My situation if this:

From to subtotal Reqt AltCty

Total loan 115 115 A 936 0

I can't exctaly understand, how subtotal, reqt and Altcty workfor the determinatin of condition

thamks in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

The pricing control can be explained for better understanding as below.,

1.When the sales order is created, based on the combination of Sales Org-DC-DIV-DocPP-CusPP .... a pricing procedure will be determined in the hearder of the sales document.

2. The system access this pricing procedure and it accesses all the condition types in the procedure one by one in the sequence maintained in the procedure.

3. It tries to access PR00 and before entering the access sequence to find the valid condition records - the requirement stops the system and if the requirement is stisfied, then only it can access the condition tables. The requirement -2 says 'Item with Pricing'. Then the system checks the field PRICING in the corresponding Item Category and if the value is X - standard pricing, then the system is allowed to access the condition tables to find valid condition records.

Another example is with Requirement 55 for R100 condition type. It specifies that if the value in the field Pricing of that corresponding Item Category is B - Pricing for Free goods - this condition type can be accessed for finding valid condition records. If the Item category is TANN then the value will be B and hence R100 is determined for free goods line items only (with Item category TANN).

WHile determining the condition records, system uses Alt Cal type and Alt condition Base value for caluculations and these terms are well explained in the above replies.

Hope this gives you some clarity about the pricing control.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks all

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

vamshikrishnajm
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

According to your scenario,

The sub total pricing A will be affected to the between records 115 to 115 in your case, if it meets then requirement 936 then altcty will be taken into account. Else it won't.

Thanks

Vamshi

Sunil76
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear CMM,

As per your query you haver selected subtotal "A" which states that the subtotal should be transfred to credilimit management.

please reward if find the answer suitable

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sunil Nair. Now i understand tha "A".

But I can't understand requirement 937 and AltCty 0. How this value influence the calculation of condition??

requirement 937 is a standard in sap??

please.. help

Sunil76
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear CMM,

Requirement 937 is not standard one and if in AltCty 0 that means u dont find any data then you are not using AltCty.

Regards

Sunil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can check this requirement routine in VOFM. Select Requirement>Pricing.

937 is not a standard one. Any routine which starts with 9 is not a standard.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Reqmnt 937 is not standard SAP..its built by a programmer.

for the cond type to be picked the requirement( as defined by the code) in the routine 937 has to be satisfied.

am not aware of calc type "0" !!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

ALTCTY (Alternative calculation type ) is a formula based calculation procedure which is used in complicated pricing calculations.

ALTCBV (Alternative Condition Base Value ) this is also used in complex price calculations i.e. calculating a discount based on alternative base value insted of standard base value which is determined from "From / To" columns in the pricing control data.

Requirement: A factor in the condition technique that restricts the access to a condition table. The system only accesses a condition table to determine the price if the requirement specified has been met.

For example:

The system uses an access sequence to determine the price of a material. One of the accesses in the sequence contains the requirement "in foreign currency". The system only uses the table behind this access if the sales order for which the price should be calculated is in a foreign currency.

Prase