cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

By trying to save my Billing doc i got the message" no accounting document generated." by double clicking on this error message to see how to solve that, nothing has come How can i solve this?

thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Yves

This is bcoz, in VOFA for your billing type, you have selected "Posting Block" and that is why Account Document has not been generated.

Go to VF02, give the billing document no. and click on green flag on top so that accounting document will be generated. If you dont want to do this for each and every invoice, untick the above field.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

vamshikrishnajm
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is a account determination problem. Kindly check if everything is assigned properly.

spro-sales and distribution-basic functions- account assignment & costing- Revenue account determination.

thanks

Vamshi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi ,

after hitting on the green flag, the system tells me that customer 888 is not defined in company code 0005. That is false as i create the customer, he is belonging to sales area 0005/10/00

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thnaks vamshi krishna for your nice help but

from there there is so many options. Which one should we take into consideration?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yves,

I think you have not created the customer centrally. Please extend the customer to the company code by XD01. Go to XD01 > input the customer 888> Enter the company code + Sales area, Enter the required entries and Save.

PRase

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

did you choose Acct assgmt group in on billing document sheet in customer change xd02.

Best

Lukasz

vamshikrishnajm
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Yes there are options. Please check the assignments are made with respect to the sales org, condition type, account key , application and chart of accounts. Please see everything in the assignment holds good for the customer for which you are creating the billing.

Thanks

Vamshi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes i have choosen 01 for domestic revenue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you check OB52 as I wrote before?

Best

Lukasz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lukasz Rospadek ,

I saw the mistake i think i should really maintain the customer 888 in Company code 0005 do you know in IMG the path to do this?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

For extending a customer to company code..

Go to XD01 --> input the customer number (888), give your company code , Sales org , Dicstribution channel , Division.

Enter, you need to maintian the recon. account in the company code tab. All the other details are already given by you. Save it.

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yves,

Please let us know, whther the issue is solved or not?

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

Isuue solve thanks a lot it is rewarded both for you and Rospadek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasanth,

I completed this now i should post the incoming invoice from the Billing due list in the intercompany billing to the accounting how to do that?

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

follow the white rabbit as Pras wrote )

Best

Lukasz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yves,

Go to change mode of billing document VF02, input the invoice number and click the Green Flag (release to accounting). The system will give you the exact error, why it is not able to create the accounting document. Please let us know the detail of the error.

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasanth,

by clicking on the green flag that is the error message "customer 888 is not defined in company code 0005" i maintaind everything in the sales area 0005/10/00. I don't know why the error is still coming

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

did you extend the customer to the company code by XD01?

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You have to check in T-Code OB52 that posting period is open.

Check the block in item category that is not blocking for invoice.

And check in VKOA that in the table what you are using the account has been maintained.

Best

Lukasz

claudia_neudeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

what is the technical error message?

Regards

Claudia