cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi I have created all master data properly. configured Enterprise Structure and assigned among them.Now once i start running a sales order , system pop-up the message "

Item 000000757 is not exported'

beside says legal data is not maintaines in export related field in Material Master record.

I am very dazzle to this error.

please sap gure help me out,

Urgent.

Thanks in Advance

'mk

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

If you are exporting then in MM02 maintain the export and foreign trade related data.

if not a export sales then check the plant address in customising settings hope u might have given a country name which is different to company code country or sales organisation country.

regards

prashanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks 2 all

solution is : go to BS22: S166

thanks

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

It appears you are sending material to another country and you have not maintained "Foreign trade Export" view for this material.

Go to MM01 and extend "Foreign trade Export" view for the material you are having problem with.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Mahesh

by default in material master foreign data tab or export data tab you maintained some thing that's why it is asking legal document.

check proparly you will get it.

i hope you have understood.

your doubt is clear don'tforget to reward.

thanks

surya

claudia_neudeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

what is the technical error message?

Regards

Claudia

Former Member
0 Kudos

error message is

"Item 000000757 is not exported'

beside says "legal data is not maintaines in export related field in Material Master record."

thanks

mk

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi mahesh

In MMR , in foreign trade data tab maintain legal data feild .

In the same view maintain other feilds also . If you dont maintain the other feilds while saving the billing document , system will give a message , foreign trade data incomplete

Regards

Srinath