cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Material availability date issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am trying to create a sales order with 100 Kg of one material listed. Unrestricted stock for this material is 780 Kg in the system. When I save the order however, material availability date shows as one day forward from the current date, i.e. tomorrow's date shows if order was made today. This affects the posting of the dispatch advise (Outbound delivery). It does not let me post the DA until I change the selection date in VL01N to a date that is the same or later than the material availability date. This is fine. What I want to know is why is the material availability date showing as one day after the order date on the sales document? If stock is on hand and we want to dispatch the same day as the order it can't be done at present. Please help.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi khan

internally it picking and packing and loading time it calculate and it will give the material availability date.

in defination of OR salesocument type. you can check whether lead time is there or not.

i hope you have understand.

if your doubt is clear don't forget to reward.

thanks surya

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Khan

Go to OVLZ, select your shipping point and check in "Pick/pack time wrkdys" whether any value is maintained. If so, remove that and now retry. Bcoz, for example, if 2 is given in this field, even if stock is available on the same day of order creation, system will allow to do PGI only after 2 days from the date of order created

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

vamshikrishnajm
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you check in vov8- lead time in days??? if it is zero or some value is there. If some value is present then remove the value and keep it blank..u will get the same date as sales order date.

Thanks

Vamshi