cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create the classification view to the customer ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All ,

I need to create a classification view (Xd03->extras->classification) to the customer in the customer master programmatically. I.e. for an existing customer , I need to assign the class and corresponding characteristic values based on a condition .

1) Is there a BAPI or FM that assigns the class and characteristics to the customer ?.

2)When there is no classification data for a customer , Xd03-extras-> classifications will give a message that Class is not assigned . How SAP Is reading this data?

3)What is the table that I can see the link B/w Customer and class ?

It is urgent , Please help Me .

Thanks in advance ,

Dharma .

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dharma,

i've got the same problem.

On my search through DDIC I found table KSSK with key: CLINT and OBJEK (customer number).

Perhaps it helps

I solved the prob with the FMs BAPI_OBJCL_CREATE and BAPI_TRANSACTION_COMMIT.

Kind Regards

Markus

Edited by: Markus Pawlinka on May 30, 2008 9:32 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1&2.Create characteristics in CT04 tcode and create Class in Cl03 tcode and assign the charaterstic to the class and in tcode XD02 >extras>classification asign class and press enter automatically characteristics will appear in the bottom of the screen ann then save.Likewise u can enter data.

3.to fetch the data I am also searching the way, if u find that one update me.

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dharma,

Please go to XD02 transaction then try ->extras-> click classification system will take you to the classification screen.

I hope it will help you,

Regards,

Murali.