cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unable to populate the fields in application

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Actualy i am facing one problem ,i am working in NWDS in ep perspective(ep6.0).I am implementing training portal in which only existing users can login any new user can register himself.Upto this i have completed but when new user registers and he has to choose course for training and after the choice of course subjects should get populated and also according to that only i have to get info that this course room is full as maximum number of students can register for a course is 50.so the system has to tell whether the user can register or not.

Answers will be really appreciated.

Thanks,

Anu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anu,

Can please be more specific n ur applicaation like which portal component u r using ,and where ur problem exactly lies, so that i can solve ur problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srikanth,

Actually i am working for one training protal application in which i have creatd webdynpro component in which i have created diff components where one component is wholly resposible for fetching the data and in that only the other fields will be populating the other fields according to what choice i have made.

Anu