cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CV01N (creation of document)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

i have a problem in fetching the latest independent contract name for a independent contract number while creating a document in TCODE--CV01N.

im trying to create document with basic data independent contract(A10).

i need to resolve this ASAP...

Appreciate ur help....& points will be rewarded.

Thanks in advance....

Sud.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

christoph_hopf
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Sud,

first of all you should check if all necessary object link settings are maintained correctly in your system. Therefore please see the corresponding WIKI page under https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/wiki?path=/display/plm/ca-dms-Object+link.

To be able to create document info records also from object side it is necessary that you maintain a creation mode in transaction DC10 for the relevant object type. Therefore please go to transaction DC10 and select one document type where the object is assigned to. Mark this document type and go to

' Define object links'. On the next screen please double-click on the object to reach its detail screen.

Here you will see the field 'Create Document' where you need to enter weither value '1' or '2'. To use the transaction CV01N for creating documents I would recommend you to use value '2' here.

Best regards,

Christoph

P.S.: Please reward points for useful information.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christoph,

Thanks for the reply, im able to create the document succesfully....but in the second screen where i select the independent contract number(pernr), the below displayed independent contract name(first name and last name) are not the latest one.

In the back end there is a FM attached to the characteristic...and i have changed that FM properly to get the latest one...so if i individually execute the FM im able to see the latest record from PA0002, but some where in the process when i give the pernr(Independent contract number) on the second screen and press enter it is showing the old Last and first name.

Hope u got my problem.

Thanks,

Sud

Answers (0)