cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SD cost of sales field

Former Member
0 Kudos

where do you find the 'cost of sales' field in SD? which sales document type?

rgds, gerald

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In Pricing procedure if you take the standard condition type VPRS, then it will copy the material valuation data to the document and from KONP table you can get the information on "cost of sales".

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks ashish. would you know where i can find the cost of sales field in sales order transaction va01?

claudia_neudeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

please goto the condition detail on the item and have a look at the condtion VPRS.

If the conditon is maintain, then you will find the VPRS here.

I hope that the information are helpful.

Regards

Claudia

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Gerald

As already suggested, once you define VPRS condition type in your pricing procedure with subtotal as B and Requirement as 4, in sale order, go to condition tab where you can see this condition type.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everyone,

I've checked the VPRS in the condition type at the item level, the message I'm getting is 'Condition VPRS is missing in pricing procedure A V ZA0001'

Would anyone know where I can define the VPRS condition type for the pricing procedure?

Many thanks!

Gerald

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check in V/08 whether this condition type exists in your pricing procedure.

Regards

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Gerald

Go to VA02, give the sale order reference and execute. Now click on "Go to -- Header --- Sales" and see what pricing procedure is flowing in the said sale order.

Now go to V/08, select your pricing procedure and maintain VPRS condition type as suggested above.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

I did what you asked, now when I try to add VPRS in the condition type I get this message:

"Requirements are not fulfilled for condition VPRS"

"The requirements have not been fulfilled for <GL:condition type>condition VPRS."

What else could I be missing?

Warm regards,

Gerald

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you trying to add it manually at document level ?

The condition is normally made statistical and the value flow from material master valuation data.

Answers (0)