Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Schedule Line Combination

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP Guru's

Schedule Line Combination In Delivery

Currently, we are using scheduling agreements to book sale orders in SAP.

For every sale order item, based on customeru2019s purchase order there can be more than one schedule line for the item falling in the same week or month. If the schedules are falling within the date range of 10 days, we take up manufacturing for the both schedules at a time and delivery is planned together in for economical transportation.

The problem that we are facing now is we are not able to combine two schedule lines together against one item in delivery. Even though selection date is given beyond the maximum date, SAP proposes the first schedule it encounters for delivery, rest of the schedules are not displayed even though stock is available at FG stores.

When delivery is created through VL01N specifying the selection date as 31.10.2010, also SAP picks only first schedule line, and the second schedule is not displayed at all. When this scenario is encountered SAP throws a warning message for the second schedule, mentioning that second schedule line has been rejected for delivery due to different date.

Please suggest the best practice

Regards

Madhu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Since we are dealing with a manufacturing scenario, i presume that we have a Production order for every line item. I think we need to confirm and process the Prd.Order before the system would have the CSL. This could be issue. So process the Prd. order and then try to create the delivery.

i hope this works.

Regards,

Mani