cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File - XI - File

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am working on File - XI- File interface and when i send the message it shows sender is successful and in receiver side it gives following message. Can anyone of you please give me some suggestion wht it can be.

Message processing failed. Cause: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.RecoverableException: The Adapter Message Property 'FileName' was configured as mandatory element, but there is no 'DynamicConfiguration' element in the XI Message header: com.sap.aii.adapter.file.configuration.DynamicConfigurationException: The Adapter Message Property 'FileName' was configured as mandatory element, but there is no 'DynamicConfiguration' element in the XI Message header

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

You are using the dynamic file names or trying to pass it as Variable substituion from Payload.

You need to use below code as UDF in mapping.

all you have to do is to make the use specific adapter properties (filename) in the receiver file adapter

and then populate the filename in the mapping:

DynamicConfiguration conf = (DynamicConfiguration) container.getTransformationParameters().get(StreamTransformationConstants.DYNAMIC_CONFIGURATION);

DynamicConfigurationKey key = DynamicConfigurationKey.create("http://sap.com/xi/XI/System/File","FileName");

conf.put(key, "ournewfilename");

refer -

/people/jayakrishnan.nair/blog/2005/06/20/dynamic-file-name-using-xi-30-sp12-part--i

/people/jayakrishnan.nair/blog/2005/06/28/dynamic-file-namexslt-mapping-with-java-enhancement-using-xi-30-sp12-part-ii

Thanks

Swarup

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you are using Adapter Specific Mesage Attributes in the scenario,

If YES means, Check that You are passing the Value for File Name field in the Input file.

Why because you have made it as Mandatory by using the ASMA Option

REgards

Seshagiri

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I think u cant give the filename directly in the mapping....

it needs to be given while configuring the receiver communication channel.

If u want to give the name directly , u need to do mapping with user defined function.

this link will help u out.

/people/william.li/blog/2006/04/18/dynamic-configuration-of-some-communication-channel-parameters-using-message-mapping

Regards,

Shabari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Shabari Raut,

I said that he may used ASMA in his scenario and he missed out to pass that field value in the input file. Why because in the UDF which he may wrote is looking for File name value.

So thats why i said make sure that the file name value is present in the file.

We can use the ASMA by using UDF only.

REgards

Seshagiri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Seshagiri,

You were correct I was using adapter specific message atribute. Now I am not using as I don't see any reason to use it.

But when I removed it ..I am getitng another error

Delivery of the message to the application using connection File_http://sap.com/xi/XI/System failed, due to: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.RecoverableException: XI_ftp_df71e276-124f-4abb-22c8-ad77fe9c43d0.tmp: Access is denied. : com.sap.aii.adapter.file.ftp.FTPEx: 550 XI_ftp_df71e276-124f-4abb-22c8-ad77fe9c43d0.tmp: Access is denied..

As per me I have access to FTP serever for writting any file. Please let me know what be the problem.

regards

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi.

>Access is denied. : com.sap.aii.adapter.file.ftp.FTPEx: 550 XI_ftp_df71e276-124f-4abb-22c8-ad77fe9c43d0.tmp: Access is denied..

Clear some files in the FTP Server and once again check wether the FTP User you are using has 777 rights.

Regards

Agasthuri Doss