cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Varient Configuration in SD Pricing point of view

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi i m looking for Varient configuration in SD pricing point of view

I have cell one mobile with silver and black color , and 1 gb 2 gb memory card and When creating Sales order , i want system should give two different prices as i select color and memory

e.g

Mobile color memory price

Cellone-- Black --- 1 gb 8000

Silver 2 gb 9000

I tried doing class , characteristics,dependancy and match type but not succesful

Plse help with detail step wise configuration

if possible screen shots

Regards

Amit M

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You cannot give directly

Cellpone-- Black --- 1 gb 8000

Silver 2 gb 9000

Then the very purpose of variant pricing is defeated.

You must first maintain PR00 condition record for cellphone.

You must maintain VA00 condition record for your variants i.e.

Black color

Silver color

I GB

2 GB

then depending on your selection i.e. black & 1 GB system would add up all prices and determine final price of cellphone with variants.

If you could provide the details, I would try to help out tomorrow morning. I am going to sleep now.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Pls. go through this below information, by this u can learn quickly. go through this process (Configuration part)

Step 1: Create characteristics (example flavor) T-code: CT04

Step 2 : Create another Characteristics (Ex: price) T-code : CT04,

Select Additional data rather than values as in above characteristics and maintain the table SDCOM and field VKOND (ABAP dictionary it will ask for) click Enter and save.

Step 3: Create Class and assign the characteristics

T-code: CL01

Enter the code and select class type 300 and click enter, then specify the description and select characteristics view to assign the above created characteristics. Click Enter and save.

Step 4: Create a material with material type KMAT (Configurable Material) and assign above created class to the material.

Step 5: Create Configuration profile

T-code: CU41

Select the option Material and Click Enter, select your material and Click Enter again, specify the description, class 300 then Click Enter and select the profile and select class assignment. Click Enter and Save.

Step 6: Specify the dependencies to the characteristics

Go back to CT04 and select the first characteristics (Example Flavor), then select values and select the first value (mango flavor), select Extras  Other Dependencies, Editor from menu bar  then select procedure and Click Enter  enter $self.price = u2018BLUEu2019  Click Enter and Save.

NOTE: IF U R GIVEN CAPITAL LETTERS IN THE FLAVOUR, JUST FOLLOW THE SAME IN EDIT DEPENDENCY.

Step 7: Now go back to extras  Other Dependencies, and select Assignment (default it will be assigned) Click Enter and save.

Note: Repeat step 6 and step 7 for all characteristics values in a characteristic.( for example mango flavor, lemon flavor and orange flavor).

Step 8: Maintain condition records Go to VK11 and select condition type VA00 and specify the characteristics and values. Click Enter and Save.

Note: do not forget to assign VA00 condition type to Pricing Procedure.

Step 9: Check variant configuration in create sales order VA01

Pls. let me know if u want any more clarifications in this.

Reward if it helps

Regards,

Sandeepkumar.D

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi thnx for reply

but i m not gettign ur example it would be better ifu could explain my example with steps and proo problem plse

Former Member
0 Kudos

Steps for SD Variant Configuration

Some light on Variant Configuration in Detail.

The procedure is as follows:

1. Create a Material - KMAT type with Item category (0002)

2. Create Charateristics in CT04 - Zbike, where in values

mention the Color of the bile like Red, Blue etc

3. Create another characteristics in CT04 - ZPrice, where directly go the additional data tab and maintain the table SDCOM and field VKOND (ABAP Dictionary it will ask for)

4. Assign these two characteristics to a Class in CL01 - ZBikeclass ( Type 300) in characteristics tab page.

5. Then go to CU41 Configuration profile select the material and enter the description click on the class assignment ie assign Zbikclass.

6. Now go back to CT04 - enter Zbike -go to values- select Red- go to extras - Other Dependencies - Select Procedure enter in front 10 write - $self.ZPrice='Red' and save

7. Now go back go to extras - Other Dependencies - assignments and assign relationship ( by default it will come just save)

8. Now select Blue- go to extras - Other Dependencies - Editor - Select Procedure enter in front of 10 write - $self.ZPrice='Blue' and save

9. Now go back go to extras - Other Dependencies - assignments and assign relationship ( by default it will come just save)

10. Now go to VK11 - Enter VA00 (Condition)(For Std RVA001 Pricing Procedure) - enter variant Red and Blue give the rates accordingly and create the sales order.

Reward points if useful.

Regards,

Anbu

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi anna

thanx for ur detailed information but stil i have further quiery i want add bike cc charecteristics in it like

bike has 2 colors red an black then with options of cc 180 an 200

Bike Color CC Price

Red 180 50000

200 60000

Black 180 50000

200 60000

now when i want bike with red color and option of 180 or 200

how to give dependancy condition to it ?

And when i creat sales order it ask for charecteristic for color and cc .(i ve created VK11 for varinet condition va00 and given price )

But for PR00 i ve to give price for main material which i dont want to give .I want bike price to be final as 50000 or 60000 from varient conditon

Regards

Amit M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Variants conditions are only for the price difference when you select the particular variant. You need to maintian the price for the main material (PR00), then the variants price (VA00).

Eg:

The price of the bike is 45000, if you select the variant RED, it should add 5000 more to the maint material, and if you select 180 CC, it should add 10000 more.

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi dude

as u mentioned in my query i dont want to give price for main material or u can say i want price of material

with color and cc final price that is 50000 or 60000

so how to do that