cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Complex scenario JMS(multiple)-PI-IDOC( multiple)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My scenario is JMS-XI-IDOC.

We have 10 legacy systems and one MQ-Series Queue for each system is setup.

Each legacy system will send multiple types of data to its respective queue. (i.e. single queue for multiple types of data).

XI side I am configuring 10 sender JMS adapters to pick from these 10 Queues.

I have 3 types of IDOCu2019s which I imported to XI.

Depending on the content of the data ( may be first two characters) XI need to map the data to respective IDOC and post it to R/3.

How to achieve this????? Can we do this without BPM?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

try multi mapping

or

have 3 different mapping and use dynamic interface determination where you can specify this condition

Former Member
0 Kudos

My issue is not only dynamic interface determination.

As each queue will have different transactions , so the structure for each transaction will be different.

how to do dynamic sender aegrement.

Is it possible in XI.

I am planningto read everything into a string and then map to the different structures. Is it advisable.

I am torally confused with this scenario.

Please suggest the correct method.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI ashok sri ,

May be my understanding will be wrong, but you have 10 JMS Communication channels based on various queues.

And Each queue will be carrying the different transactions, then why you need the dynamic sender agreements.

If even i one queue you might be getting the different structures then its preferrable to collect all the payload as single string and then based on the preferences you can play with Mapping to map as per the required structure and even can select the dynamic interface determinaton.

Thanks

Swarup

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Swarup,

thanks for the reply.

So, you want me to take the data into a string and depending on the content map to different structures.

Do i need to use Java mapping for this, or can it be done UDF in graphical mapping.