Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inbound Delivery: Output Missing

former_member567553
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I am encountering problems with the initial display of Inbound delivery (VL33). The output does not appear in the header portion.

Here's the scenario:

1. Inbound delivery created using the PO with output details (VL31).

2. But when I initially display the inbound delivery (VL33), there is no output (Path: Header Menu > Output)

3. When I change the inbound delivery (VL32) and go to Header > Output, there are values.

Everything is working fine on VL31N.

Can someone shed some light on this please. Points will be rewarded if found helpful.

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you create a output condition records for the inbound delivery in T.code:VV21, the output type gets automatically added to the document. So , you need not to enter it manually everytime.

Try this out. Hope it solves your problem.

Reward points in useful.

Regards,

Anbu

former_member567553
Participant
0 Kudos

Actually, I do not manually input the output types.

In VL31, before saving the inbound delivery, there are output values "LALE" and "ZASN". Then I click on save.

When I try to view the inbound delivery in VL33 and check on the (Path: Header > Output) output, there are no values.

But when I switch to change (VL32) and check on the output, there are values. I will then have to save this first so I can display it on VL33.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Hi,

I think the situation is the following:

You create the document with VL31 -> before saving the outputs are visible -> when you save -> function module MESSAGING is run -> here the output records get deleted from XNAST (necessary condition field are empty, requirements ?)

-> after saving the document check if there are really no entries in table NAST -> then you enter TA VL32 -> now the condition fields necessary to find the output condtion records are filled (and remain filled during saving) -> outputs are saved -> entries in NAST exist -> outputs can displayed with TA VL33.

Conclusion: set a breakpoint in FM MESSAGING (during VL31 saving) in order to determine which and why some fields that are necessary to find the output condition record are not filled or still not available duing VL31 saving process.

Regards,

Andreas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can see the output released in VL33 and VL32 as well, but in VL33 you do not have the option to delete the released output or create a new output which has to be carried out in VL32.

Regards

former_member567553
Participant
0 Kudos

Unfortunately, I can not see the output in VL33. I have to go to VL32 first and save it. Thats is the only time I can view the output in VL33.

What is weird is when I created the inbound delivery via VL31, there is an output. But when I view the saved inbound delivery in VL33, there is nothing.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Can you tell me whether the status of the output in VL32 against the output type is yellow or green.

Regards

former_member567553
Participant
0 Kudos

Both "LALE" and "ZASN" are colored yellow.

Meaning its not yet processed?

0 Kudos

The correct Transaction to maintain condition records and check the output types for Inbound delivery (correspondin to Application E1 in NACE) is MN25 / MN26 / MN27

To clarify, Transaction VV21 / VV22 / VV23 is for Shipping documents (Corresponding to Application V2 in NACE)