cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Product View and Stock Requirement List

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

Take finish product and assembly under that finish product.In stock requirement list of assembly it is not showing reservations for the production orders of the finish materail and in product view there are too many order reservations for the old as well as new production orders.Thus stock requirement list in ECC is not matching with product view in SCM.

So Please Suggest the suitable reason behind it and solution for the problem.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Vinit P. Deshmukh.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Can you elaborate this in detail. Because it is not very clear

However, please execute /SAPAPO/CCR in APO to check the inconsistency between R3 and APO

Then you can analyse

Pls let me know whether it helps

regards

Vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Vijay,

Thanks for the reply.Actualy in /n/sapapo/ccr for the transaction date it is not showing any inconsistency between ECC and SCM.

The problem is:- Order reservations are shown in product view of assembly. These reservations are for the production orders of the Finish material above this assembly.

But in stock requirement list these order reservations are not shown(For old production orders).

I think u will get clear idea from this.

thanks and regards,

vinit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Just to ensure the following

1) Hope you are able to see the Production order for Finish Product in Product view and in Stock Req List

2) Hope the Production order status is consistent both in R3 and in APO for the same

3) check the queue in SMQ1 and SMQ2 both in R3 and in APO and check whether it is stuck

regards

Vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

No bother about the production orders. As i am talking about the order reservations remain there in product view of SCM for the production orders of the finish product though the orders were completed.Which is not happening in R/3.

thanking u.

-vinit