cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit management - WortkFlow

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please tell me how do i Configure Credit management in WorkFlow.

It is for approval of certain orders from the supervisor.

Can u please share some some documents relating to credit management WorkFlow

Using Business object BUS1010 Customer credit limit do you i can do the same.

Please guide and help.

Regards,

Satish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi !

In the sales order, you can use the partner determination to find a credit representative (partner role CR) and/or a credit manager (partner role CM). If a document is blocked by the automatic credit control, a mail containing this information can be automatically sent to the credit representative or the credit manager. The document can be released directly out of the mail.

For this purpose, the following settings must be made:

1. User master record (SU01)

A user master record must be created for the person who should receive the e-mail.

2. HR master record (VPE1 or PAL3)

You must create an HR master record for credit representatives or credit managers. If you do not use Human Resources in the R/3 system, you can create a sales representative. In infotype 0105 'Communication', the user master record is linked to the HR master record. Store the user ID for communication type 0001 'System user name SAP system (SY-UNAME)'.

3. Partner determination Customizing (VOPA)

In the partner determination procedure, the origin is set for the CR and/or CM roles. As a source, you can use the customer master record of the payer (partner role PA). In the customer master record, maintain entries for roles KB or KM.

Or you can set origin A ('Credit management: Credit representative (table T024P)' as a source. Maintain relevant entries in the T024P table (transaction OB51). For this variant, user master record, HR master record and the link between both of these must also exist (Points 1 and 2).

4. Output determination

In the output determination procedure, you must define output type KRML 'Credit processing'. Create an output master record for the KRML output type, for medium 7 'SAP Office' and event 4 'Send immediately (when saving the application)'. Double-click to go to the detail of the output master record and define a dummy recipient for the output. Then go to 'Goto

-> Execution parameters'.

Sales order: Define transaction VKM3 and parameter ID AUN with the value VBAK-VBELN. Save the output master record.

Delivery: Define transaction VKM5 and parameter ID VL with the value LIKP-VBELN. Save the output master record.

An output of type KRML is not found and generated until you save the document. This is implemented with the help of a requirement that is defined in the output determination procedure for the KRML output type. In the standard system, the 009 requirement (Order) and the 010 requirement (Outbound delivery) are used.

Check the following points if no mail is sent despite the settings being made as described above:

1. Check that, on header level, the system found partners for the KB or KM functions.

2. Check whether the message of the KRML type was created and is the same as the processing status of the message.

3. Check that the used requirement is fulfilled.

Requirement 009 and 010: The credit status should have changed to blocked (VBUK-CMGST = 'B') and the next item due for the shipping should appear within the next 2 days. When changes are made to a document from VKM* transactions, the requirement is not fulfilled and no message is created.

4. Check whether, in the general office settings (SAPoffice), you are allowed to send to organizational units (here personnel number) (Tab "Addressing", flag "Organizational entity" = '''X''').

5. Check in the SAP Business Workplace if the determined recipient of the output really has not received the e-mail.

Regards,

Andreas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andreas,

Thanks for your Mail - very Good one.

I will let you if i face any issues.

satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andreas,

Thanks for the help.

I have done the settings as below

1. User Master Record - created

2. HR master Data for the Credit managers has been created in VPE2.

3. Partner determination created and link is established in T024P table.

4. Output master data has been created for output type KRML and saved with a dummy recipient

Here i am missing ,Where i go to Transaction --> Execution Parameters --> I cannot assign the transaction

VKM3 and parameter ID AUN with value VBAK - VBELN

and in delivery - LIKP -VBELN.

Can you please explain me in some details.

5. I have created sale order - still the message is coming through mail.

6. in SAP office settings - where i can assign these personel number

(org.entity = "X")

Could you pleas ehelp me as i am half way through with the process

Regards,

satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Note : Credit Management can be done at Delivery, Sales Order and goods Issue Level

Go To

IMG- SD - Basic Functions - Credit Management/Risk Management- Credit Management

Credit Groups - Decide on what level you want to do the credit check .

Assign Credit Groups to Sales Documents

Go to Transaction - OVAK

For Sales Doc Type - assign Check Credit option & Credit group

Eg: for OR - assign A (Credit option ) & 01 ( Credit Group). SAVE IT

got to FD32,

for specific customer select all (F7) and enter

Go over the pages by clicking right arrow

Enter total amount, Individual amount

Save

Finally create an order with Type OR, and you could see the settings getting affected

Hope it helps you out

Cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for spending your time in writing a mail.

The answer you have given is off no use.

Please read the question before answering.

satish