cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bom

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a situation of BOM, i have header material without stock item, items are only the stock item.

1.What all views should i maintain for the Header material which is required only for the sake of creating Header pricing.

2. Now whenever i am trying to deliver the stock the system stop saying that deficit of stock, but what i want is system should automatically confirm the Header material upon the availability of the Lower Componenets.

3. Also whenever I deliver the Header material, the lower component material stock should gets reduced

how should i do this

thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member372876
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

In the material master use the item category as ERLA for Header price.

and for the availabilty check of material master use the kp (no check )

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have already done that, but even after doing the availability check to kp, i am been asked for stock deficit of Header material at delivery level.

now my requirement is, Header level pricing and item level stock reduction

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We use the same scenario. For the header material the following views are maintained.

Basic Data

Sales: Sales Organization Data

Sales: General/Plant Data

Sales Text

Purchasing

Purchase Order Text

MRP 1

MRP 2

Accounting

AVAL Check - KP

Item Category Settings

Header -

Relev. for billing - A

Pricing - X

Sched line - Checked

Structure scope - A

Application - SD01

Create delivery group - Checked

Sub Items

Create delivery group - Nil

Pricing - Nil

Structure scope - Nil

Application - Nil

Sched line - Checked

Create delivery group - Not Checked.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks Srikanth

I have a problem, my stock of subitem are not getting reduced where should be the problem

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Did you check the stocks after doing PGI or not.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Srikanth

while doing the delivery the system is prompting that there are no stock in the header level, but there is stock at item level

why is this happening where is the control, how should i encounter

thansk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Can you tell whether the schedule lines are confirmed for both the header and subitems in the order.

Check in MMBE for the stocks of header and sub items and revert back.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

both header and subitems are confirmed, but subitems have not reduced, i have a initiated stock in header for 1 it is reduced

Former Member
0 Kudos

the schedule line category of the sub item is ct that no inventory management

may this is the problem?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You need to check for the schedule line categories for the main item and sub item.

If you need that the stock should not reduce for main item (Zero in MMBE) and stocks to reduce for the subitems maintain the following in VOV6.

Main item -

Schedule line category - CT - every thing should be blank except item rel for del checked and aval check should not be checked.

Sub Item.

Sc line cat - CP - MRP

Mov type - 601.

item rel for del checked

Availability - Checked.

Incompletion procedure - Assigned.

Reards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The problem you are encountering is due to the schedule line category onle. Change the settings and it should work fine.

If main item stock needs to be reduced maintain CP for main item and CT for sub item.

If main item stock not to be reduced and sub item to be reduced, maintain CT for main item and CP for sub item.

Regards