cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

reflections of net price and tax

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Iam raising a sales order for a net value of Rs10,000, and the tax is 12% which amounts to Rs1,200. In my sales order header iam not getting these values seperately in the fields i.e, "Net Value" , "Tax" , instead iam getting the total Rs12,000 in the fiels "Net Value" field. what may be the mistake i have done and what i have to do so that i can get those values seperately

plz help me...

thns

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear BalaRaju

Go to V/08, select your pricing procedure and

- ensure that the Step No. is properly assigned in "From-To" for both the condition types

- ensure that the Account Keys and routines are assigned properly

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi raju

u can check the status of the tax condition in the pricing conditions tab,by double clicking on it.i hope the status is inactive.

regards

reddy

claudia_neudeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

please check you customizig settings for the pricing procedure in transaction V/08, which formala is deposit for the taxcondition.

Additional please check in transaction V/06 for the taxcondtion which condtion class and condition type is stored.

For a taxcondtion the condition class should be D and the condition type should also D.

I hope that the information are helpful.

Regards

Claudia

If you are satisfied with the answer, please give Reward Points.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did u add another material in the sales order since the value of that material could have added up.

Also check header discount or any other taxes manually added in header conditions.

regards,

vimal