cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

reserve one material for more than one customer

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear all:

You receive sales orders from sales executives ,mails ,directly from dealersetc. now in such a situation I need to reserve material "X " for ten top selling dealers with different qty. requirements .

how do i customize this????

thanks in advance

shankar gj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear all:

i need to reserve perticular material for few customers so that when other sales orders are being processed this many qty are reserved for these customers

which movement type i need to use and which trxn .any settings?

thanks,

shankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for the response..

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Shankar

You have not specified whether the scenario is MTO or MTS. If it is MTO, stock will be allocated against sale order as and when MFBF is done. If it is MTS, then go to OMJJ, select Movement Type and give 292 and execute. Now select "Field selection (Enjoy)" tab on your left and there maintain the option as Required Entry for the field "KDAUF" and save.

Now go to MB1A, give movement type 292 with special stock W, plant and storage location and execute so that the system will ask for sold to party code. Give the sold to party code and enter material code, stock to be reserved and save.

If you see in MMBE now, those stocks will be displayed as special stock.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear lakshmipathi,

thanks for your answer.

it is working fine. but if you run mmbe trxn, perticular material will be seen in un-restricted use qty.-customer consignment stock.if you click on it it will give to this qty is reserved.

is there any way to customize to these stock be put in to "reserved qty"

thanks in advance.

shankar