cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

hi gurus in scripts i want to display more then one main window on the page

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi gurus in scripts i want to display more then one main window on the page how it is to follow any body explain to me plz.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vasu,

Did you get the solution for your problem if so please do share I have the same requirement and I am unable to see data in my second main window.

Thanks

Sudharshan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am printing check printing from F110 with Z-form and it has been assigne to FBZP also..

My client need to print the check information twise that means main window data two times.

like this:

First main window. : invice# amt amt

9002 4000 4000

9005 5000 4000

Al so they want like to print same in down part of the main window.

First main window. : invice# amt amt

9002 4000 4000

9005 5000 4000

For this i have created instance main window of main window like MAIN 01, but it is not displaying the data in instnce window data

in the instance main window.

Question: Could you please let me know abt the same or good solution. How to cal main window instance , i tried with

/: NEW-WINDOW in instance main window part but it also appering in main windoe also.

could you please let me know how to call instance main window or any other solution to get teh data like my example above.

thx

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vasu,

Yes it is possible to have more than one main window in a same page.

You create a main window and simply you copy and past it in the same page.. it will create first main window name as MAIN and other main windows as MAIN01,MAIN02.... up to MAIN99.

Contets flow from MAIN , MAIN01, MAIN02.......................MAIN99. contents after filling the current window it flows to next window(by default, you skip as well with some keyword not sure could be NEW-WINDOW) i've no SAP access of now.

You can also refer more informtion in SDN ..it is a source of SAP information.

Hope this give you some idea.

//Kiran Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for teh reply and I have copied main window but it i sshowing as window name as MAIN and instance as 01

So, how do i print main window data twice one after the other.

Thanks,

saranwin
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

you want print the main window data twice? or you want to create two main window in the same page ?

1. give two copies in the no of copies in the output type screen ( Which pop up is coming after excute the program ).

2. create two page with the same script form.

3. you can write the coding inside the program to print twice the same page.

Regards,

Saran