cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sending Formated email content using Mail Adapter !

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would like to send email notification to customer using mail adapter, could you please to advise how to prepared the content of the email with little bit formated like sample below :

______________________________________________________________________________________

Dear Madam / Sir

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :

yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Best Regards,

______________________________________________________________________________________

Since the constant function only can accept single line, how i can add change line.

thank you and Best Regards

Fernand

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

How about content ? i want to send email with multiline content, it is like sending mail reminder.

What kind of structure i have to create ?

Please Advise

Best Regards

Fernand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Fernand,

There are a couple of blogs in SDN regarding sending formatted mail using Mail adapter. I guess there is one written by Prakash Arunachalam. Just do a search and it will give you some idea on using XSLT to achieve the result.

If all you need is multi line in the content, use a UDF and use \n when ever you need a new line and \t for tab space.

Regards,

Jaishankar

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

U fill the attributes for the sender and receiver mail adapter.

smtp:

to:____@____

sub:____@____

text: ______

Pop3:

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Could you advise me which format i have to follow in order to send multiline content using XI mail package structure ?

Best Regards

Fernand

Former Member
0 Kudos

could you try XSLT mapping